donate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

thank you....



just wanted to take a few moments to say...

thank you, firmoo.

thank you for my lovely glasses.



tried to think of a way to share my thoughts...

decided simplicity is best.  in a few words, this is how i would describe my glasses:

comfortable
well fitting
sleek 
stylish
versatile
a pleasure to wear

my experience with the company that brings such high quality product at an affordable price:

consistent
efficient
professional
kind
courteous, excellent customer care/follow up

thank you, firmoo, for your Patience with me and my posting this well earned review.

for those that Yah leads here for a visit...

if in the market for stylish, affordable eyewear- prescription or fashion- go here:

www.firmoo.com

first time customers may enjoy a generous discount by going here:

http://www.firmoo.com/z/new-50-off.html

experience first hand + know that what i share is true:)

thank you again, firmoo.

 an indication of His season of Favor, as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD


No comments: