donate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

if mood were a song or music...


if mood were a song or music...

it would look a lot like the ones below.

for Real.

the only thing i would add/say is this:

i can't save my soul nor myself-that's all Messiah and He's got US/me. 

that said...my mood in the form of music:


as i politely invite those that have appointed themselves to the committee to futilely attempt to control my money + me...

to high tail it, with their little defeated devilish antics on back to where they belong...

this is the rest of my mood + soul food; in the form of a song:



while it feels like i am Flo Jo'ing my way over/around obstacles.   holding fast to my promise + crown...on a full press.  

i am reminded of this plain Truth:

___________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:
KJV Proverbs 10:22- The blessing of the Sovereign, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it.

___________________________

just like that- eliminates all stress;)

so...

nope.

there will be no bum deals.

no compromise.

no needless apologizing.

no asking permission to be... me. 

no trying to fit in no itty bitty boxes + be...

someone other than a better me.

a better me in He who saved, redeemed + protects me.

daily.

that's what it is.  and as momma would say...it is what it is.

this i hold fast to- fully resolved to let it do what it do.

as all signs clearly indicate we are headed on into...



ONE YAH~  ONE MESSIAH~  ONE WORLD

 


No comments: