donate

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

be angry...and sin not...


be angry...

and sin not. 

a tall order for those of us that daily strive to be fully emotionally disciplined + keep what feels like triple portions of Wrath in check;( 

failing miserably...

most days. 

today...

= a victory. 

even if only an itty bitty one... 

+ i sense the devil really wants me to drop +stop... 

dead in my tracks.

Truth be told, i feel tired enough to do just that. 

but that is just a feeling.  so...off those feelings get shaken.

but YAH!

so just a quick little, try my level best to clear my head, writing break...

before it is time, with a serious headache that came for a visit today + won't go away and stop.

be that as it may...it is time to get.the.grind ON!

yep.

i pray all saints in the midst of the battle will catch their second wind, in Messiah's Mighty Name.

here's a quick a song and word of encouragement...

a place where He led + fed me, in my daily bread.

for all souls struggling to be angry and sin...not.

confession:  cap locked bold defeated devils REALLY tick me OFF! 

namaste.

lol. 

just had to get that out...before my aching head pops;)






to help keep things in their proper perspective...despite all i think i see. 

for those of US on epic Faith walks that just won't stop, come what may. 

may HIS Praise always be our my mouths...'cause it is written:
 

_______________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:
KJV Psalm 40:1-17 

1   I WAITED patiently for the Sovereign; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2   He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out the miry clay, and set my foot upon a rock, and established my goings. 

3   And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our Almighty:  many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Sovereign.  

4   Blessed is that man that maketh the Sovereign his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.  

5   Many, O Sovereign my Almighty, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward:  they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:  if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6   Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened:  burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.  

7   Then said I, Lo I come:  in the volume of the book is written of me, 

8   I delight to do thy will, O my Almighty:  yea, thy law is within my heart.  

9   I have preached righteousness in the great congregation:  lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Sovereign, thou knowest.  

10  I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation;  I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.  

11  Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Sovereign:  let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.  

12  For innumerable evils have compassed me about:  mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head:  therefore my heart faileth me.  

13  Be pleased, O Sovereign, to deliver me:  O Sovereign, make haste to help me.

14  Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.  

15  Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.  

16  Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee:  let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Sovereign be magnified.  

17  But I am poor and needy; yet the Sovereign thinketh upon me:  thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my Almighty.

_______________________________

bread/food and encouragement for the soul, indeed, as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD 


No comments: