donate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

the agenda...


He keeps leading me back to this...

started to post this last night as a part of my FN convo.  but the delivery kindda bothered me...since it is something with which i struggle.

daily. 

i am not a super-Christian though.

i am just...

me.

working the best way i know how, daily, to be a better me.

Yah knows this to be Truth...

most importantly. 

i AM my Father's daughter and have always had Love for those that most would shy away from, in fear or whateva.

homie in the video below= in the know.  so his delivery i urge all to overlook and instead focus on getting the picture.

side note since i write for my life, praying that my doing so blesses the next soul's life... 

this week as i dramatically fell down
on the other side of the melt down i felt all aghast.

questioning if i were even built to last.  'cause it is more than a notion to be hit with waves of pain born of missing my mother.  while pressing to build the vision He revealed.   while seeing clearly the demonic antics that nonstop go down. 

my mom's birthday was wild for me.

november 25th.

i fell down on november 24th, actually;(

for the first time since she left earth back in 2012- the day after my birthday on may 21st...

i saw her again in my dreams.

it was so Real.  i could see her.  smell her perfume.  + chop it up with her over her orange mani/pedicure and her super cute shoes.  after she hugged me...i snapped awake.

back at the devil level.

ticked as all ish, Truth be told.

not sure how long it will take to feel + be ok...with what...

is.

upside:

my mom's devil level departure, coincided with Yah's major arrival in my life.

it is like He hit the ON! switch then started to show me the most overwhelming ish.  stuff that frankly makes me want to fuss, cuss + holla!

because Yah is merciful, He showed me another soul that seeks to share the Truth of what is revealed to him.  and sometimes it comes out like cussing + fussing.

not so much in this video- though homie for sho gets the cussing in with other videos that i still am not clear how Almighty wants me to leverage + share.

sometimes what He reveals seems too much to bear, much less to share.

then i fret/worry 'cause i can't share it like it is shown to me.   some of it i fear being committed if i straight spit it, but oh well.  

homie in the video breaks down this Scripture:

__________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW
KJV Luke 14:26-35 

26   If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.  

27  And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.  

28   For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

29  Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

30  Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.  

31  Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth ot down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

32   Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.    

33   So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

34  Salt is good:  but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

35   It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out.  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.  
 
__________________________

with a bottom line of:


f 'em!

i started to reach out to video homie + ask him to adjust his delivery.  but there were plenty other souls that got there before me.  i feel confident that he may be wrestling with a strong case of can i just be?! F the delivery, can folk HEAR.ME?!  or am i projecting?  lol.   so i decided instead that i will pray for him as i hope all will pray for me...

as we press + endure to the end of our journeys- holding fast to our crowns.

ferguson = coming to all of US.  homie, breaks it down better than me.  the number 4 and it's significance + other stuff won't make sense 'til you have more info and get in the know.  the information is out there, just seek.

all the same, take a peek:





ferguson, boston, etc are all test runs to see what we will do in the face of blatant anti-constitution + human rights violations.

they may throw up failed prayers + do their rituals to lucifer for his defeated kingdom of death to be released to the earth.

these demons may not have nor harness my energy.   

nope.

i.see.clearly.

ALL praises due to Almighty!

i refuse to be controlled or manipulated.

as Black Child would say:

f 'em!

lol.

ok, let me stop.  

from my soul i pray, in Yahushua Messiah's Name-aka Jesus Christ around the world,  that Almighty Yah will keep + Bless US all to see what is clearly before US in the US.

that we will all search our souls + get to know and flow with Him/His Word, as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: