donate

Saturday, October 25, 2014

i get out...


i get out...

'cause He walks with me.

talks with me.

reveals mysteries to me...

causing me to see.

+ Speak.

as He leads me.

be clear:

the multitude of mistakes folk see- that's all me. 

the Good- that's Him/His Word.

folk that don't know me, ordering me to Obey immediately...

or

"get excited",  they say.

i AM.

just a tad more cautious + sober minded than most, i suppose...

but then only Yah knows, was there, + had my back during the toughest times of my flow.

so...

i hear all that folk have to say, yet choose to rewind it back to Him/His Word for every step i take.  giving myself permission to go at my pace.  anxious for nothing...

___________________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW

KJV 1 Peter 5:6-8, 10-11

6   Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of Almighty that He may exalt you in due time. 

7   Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

8   Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.   

10  But the Almighty of all Grace, who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Yahushua Messiah, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 

11  To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amein. 

_____________________________________ 

while i have Love, Joy and Peace that surpasses all Understanding...

not of my own doing.

gifts. 

that He has freely given me. 

it would be for me to lie to say that i am not concerned by what i see as i look around me. 

i AM. 

however, this is not my battle. 

this is Yah's battle + He's got it + He and we with Him...

win. 

with a heart full of Love and Praise, i give Him thanks that He saw fit to give me the Strength and Power to get out...



i pray with all that i AM that more will see the Truth and just get out. 

silence implies consent. 

i will not be silent.  nor will i be moved.  come what may...

those of US with Him/His Word weep during this time for humanity.  because He shows US plainly what is hidden from the walking dead/sleeping masses. 

it is my prayer that more souls will awake + overcome by their testimonies, as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

No comments: