donate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

while folk trying to press + stress me...






while folk trying to press + stress me...

enroute to turning me into a mammonite.

as they erase my $ to destroy me...

super Christians with no clue, confess long + hard that it is because i am a great sinner + need to change.

which is true.

i  am a sinner saved by grace, ALL day.   as are we all...

however, when one speaks as i do...

there are demons dispatched to destroy if they can't silence/ intimidate you.

read last night that i lack Faith.

um...

no.

IF that were the case, i would sit over here and be Real quiet + scared...like most everybody else.   bold only when i can be Anon, which i will protect with all my might.  no one tricked me into revealing my identity.  Yah Almighty told me to do it, after He told me that i would have to go through it.  our walks will look like Messiah's.  that's what's written...

that's what it is.

meanwhile folk threaten to cancel your money if you don't agree that every abominable thing is the  new Good.  in this inverted/perverted hot mess slated for judgment and His Wrath.  end time signs lining up...

but folk are distracted.

those that seek to enslave US will make your life Real hard, if you are determined to be free.  not sure if folk listened when Dorner and others spoke on it before they snapped and were suicided/assassinated. 

those that criticize me the hardest, could never be me, so they may miss me with their little 'ole opinions.  which in no way holds me in a prison.  it is not lady-like... at.all... to tell ya'll pure uncut precisely where i stand on the subject.  so i will leave it at that:) 

for those that have shown me Love...

thank you.

whoever sent the quote below... i Love you.

you + His Word helped to better put things into perspective and prioritize my day/time.

"the mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones." -Brandon Sanderson

so...

despite needing to focus on business more than anyone will ever know-He told me to write.  have a Good time + fun.  just a little daughter- don't take it too far.  i am prayerful that i don't cross too many imaginary lines...

though folk should know:

the line in my life is where i put it.  Sovereign being = me;) 

i was never programmed to stay within other folks' lines.  thank you Momma.  r.i.p.   have steadfastly resisted all efforts to program such slave damned things in my mind.

since i serve Him/His Word, not mammon, here we go: 

___________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Matthew 6:24-25 

24  No man can serve two masters:  for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.  Ye cannot serve Almighty and mammon.

25   Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet  for your body, what ye shall put on.  Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

____________________________

that's in red with Messiah speaking.

i work hard with a passion for folk.  give assistance when it is in my hand to do so.  that's what's written, too.  no one should have to beg for help when His People have it + see that they need it.  this season has been a Blessing all the same.  though folk did not intend for it to be. 

for the souls that need it:  don't get things twisted, please.  poverty has nothing to do with His People.  nor is it in our nature nor history to be poor.  furthermore, those of US that teach/feed his sheep are worthy of our keep.

there is more on a spiritual level at play/stake.

when folk tell me that freedom is not free...

i wish in no uncertain terms to invite them to get the hell away from me.

lol.

like don't you see.me paying mightily for mine?

come what may, i count it all joy.  when He told me to Stand and Speak, He had already shown me what i would face.  so while folk try to press + stress me- know that He showed me and i decided to step up anyway.  He built me for this...

that He might get the Glory. 

it is my prayer that all souls will act like they know + get.some...as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD  



No comments: