donate

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

be not afraid of their faces...

  just wanna give a little Set Apart shout out to His enemies...who mistakenly think they are my enemies.

these would be the same ones that now mightily test + increase me in Faith, Power and His Strength.

i AM thankful + much obliged.  

so a quick Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

'cause He/His Word said to me...

that i should give it. 

been sitting looking at His Word...

going, "who me?", "say what, now?"  for a little longer than a minute;) 

sometimes this is all so wild.

folk call it "procrastination." 

i call it sitting in awe of Most High, anxious for nothing.  'cause i Believe Him/His Word over all i think i see.

which mine eyes see a grip of His folk sitting and looking at me.  like they can't see nor hear me; when i say that i need some help from my His friends/my friends.

aren't His Called to be as Bold as lions?

it's all Good though.   

He told + showed me. 

even saying that makes me "crazy"...which is just fine.  

i AM crazy for Him/His Word.     

that said- since Obedience is worth more than sacrifice...let's get to it, shall we?

__________________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:
KJV Yirmayahu/ Jeremiah 1:8-10, 19

8   Be not afraid of their faces:  for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Sovereign. 

9   Then the Sovereign put forth his hand, and touched my mouth, And the Sovereign said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.  

10  See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.  

19  And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the Sovereign, to deliver thee.  

_____________________________________

this Scripture speaks to Yahudah/Judah...

but i got to tell folk that it is not just my tribe that blasts folk with the evil eye for daring to Stand Strong with Him/His Word + Speak as He Called. 

there are those that are sorely peeved that they can't make me curl up and die. 

and folk best Believe they are pulling out the stops to try.

doing their level best to shut me down at every turn.

yet...here i AM in His Strength, Will, and Word. 

from my soul i pray that Almighty will put.His.enemies.on.their.knees, in the Mighty Name of Yahushua Messiah.  in the Name of Messiah aka known as Jesus Christ around the world. 

this is my prayer as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

 


No comments: