donate

Friday, July 25, 2014

One Real Friend...



it is exceedingly difficult when the only Real friend is Almighty Himself. 

even Messiah had a team to have His back.  though i pray mine will be better at staying awake during the make or break;) 

those that i have given to and gone out my way for, without fail, have all disappeared.

not Right,but ok.  i sense there was pressure in some cases.  those on-line, encourage one moment then blast me the next.  while dodging me even as i attempt to reach out to them. 

who can trust that?  

those that seek only to criticize or get cap happy in their critical messages, while refusing to boldly plain talk much needed advice.  trembling in fear, which we are not called to have- these need to repent themselves. 

these know full well how to reach me, yet refuse to reach out with Love and share clearly what must be said.  the rules of Scriptures don't just apply to me.  ya'll know who you are.   i know, too.  'cause He showed me the back biting church folk LOVE to do, when folk did not even know i was watching.  the get the fake face Right was on point, once i spoke.  folk hurried up and choked down the nonstop clown that was going down.   these small souls earn no respect.  since folk can make you shut down your blog + shut up your big mouth, in the face of pure uncut wickedness- yet you know Him/His Word?  do the same with your little criticisms of me with no constructive productive feedback now.  thank you. 

though i speak a lot...i don't say half of what He shows me.   

there is safety in a multitude of counselors.  it seems that Yah's modern servants seek to be compensated with mammon in order to serve, mentor, or give back.  even to answer questions.  despite the no lukewarm mandate, folk try hard to remain "neutral" in whatever they are doing.  guess they are more afraid of what folk think than they are with Yah's spewing them out of His Mouth as it is written.

folk talk 'bout they want to be "friends"...

what i know for sure is this:

Yah is Real.  He is not a man that He should lie.  if it takes me forever in this solo faith walk, He will take me high like only the Most High can.  He's got me as folk fiddle with my identity, slander me + work feverishly to shut me down at every turn. pick up the phone.  i do that.  then i have to call and call and call.   the good church folk act like they don't know.  this is why those that serve the defeated one disdains saints so.   all the acting like folk don't know, even for me, gets old...

i Stand on the front lines and instead of throwing up a prayer for me, the cowards that shut down blogs + shut their big mouths kick dirt in my eyes.  those called to be as lions sit back watching, criticizing, and speaking in their little scary self verbal codes-  wrongly analyzing me while refusing to be Righteous Lion straight shooter Bold. 

meanwhile, out in the world,  the heathens bite my style while kicking me hard, wrongly thinking i am down for the count.  even as the the defeated one head hunts...i AM far from a grunt, you neutral  fighters- flow + Blessed style biters.





Yah, in Messiah's Name, i pray You will send One True Friend who knows you.  One that i can touch and see.  i don't need twelve, Most High.  just One that will Stand Strong in the room with me some times.  break Sabbath dinner bread.  pray with me + touch and agree on Your Word.  One to give me straight, no chaser, undiluted, no cowardice polluted, no ulterior agenda, i'm here with ya, i got your back, point blank- bad manners but do it- plain talk.  if i must move from the town of fake folk, delete cyber accounts, whatever to get to it, i will do it. 

this is what i need that i might better do my part in this under pressure, Real danger that doesn't phase me-on all sides- faith walk.  so i ask.  Messiah, MY One Real Friend... pray for me.  that i will better discern the fakes + snakes.  Messiah, You pray, + the whole host of heaven, please.  i pray that you will pray for ALL of Your People, seeking to go high with Most High.  i don't believe i am the only one in these shoes.  i care about those souls and AM prepared to do more than mere lip service to their suffering.  while folk most equipped/resourced to make change, tremble.  but they will talk looong 'bout how sad something is when folk fall or Yah forbid perish.     

Heavenly Father, i need a little help from my friend...

whoever that is.  so i ask you because you are the only Real + True in my life that i see, as i look around me.  and i Believe You + Your Word over all i think i see. 

_______________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

KJV Matthew 7:7-8 

7   Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8   For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 

KJV Matthew 21:21-22

21   Messiah answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

22  And in all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

_________________________________

  

forgive any typos.  

had to get this out before my head popped off from the pressure of dealing with the non stop kisses of judas.  

i AM prepared to endure to the end, 'cause Messiah told me folk would do this when i took my Stand.  

doing me like me, is all i know.   it will have to be enough + Good. 

defeated devils best know...i AM committed to Standing Strong, come what may.  no care for what hater folk do/say... as we head on into...


ONE YAH ~ ONE MESSIAH ~ONE WORLD

 

No comments: