donate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

His Promise...

so He sent me back...

to expound on the Good solid whack and  His Promise that He/His Word administered last evening. 

true Justice, 'cause it was richly earned. 

He sent me to share it with any other soul that might need it. 

folk, it should go without saying at this point... i am speaking across...

never down. 

it is truly funny because He had sent me to 2 Peter.   then i made a "wrong" turn into 1 Peter that was an accident, or so i thought. 

upon reflection it seemed more by design + Right on time;) 

i pray that my whack Blesses the next as it Blessed me, in Messiah's Name.

____________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

1 Peter 3:10-14  

10   For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that speak no guile:

11   Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.  

12   For the eyes of the Sovereign are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers:  but the face of the Sovereign is against them that do evil.  

13   And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

14   But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye:  and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled. 
 

speaking of light bulbs coming on...

it is my prayer from the depths of my soul that He will give all an ear to hear.

this is the message He/His Word revealed to me after showing me why/where i was.   which is described in greater detail here:

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2014/07/spent-minute-in-it.html

immediately after that Word, He gave me this one, which i posted in part in the turn the corner post.

here is what i did not post and Most High sent me back one mo' time.  i AM committed to getting it Right...

only then can i be done.

_________________________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Yesh' Yahu/ Isaiah 43:1-12, 19-20

1   But now thus saith the Sovereign that created thee, O Yacob, and he that formed thee...Fear not:   for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name, thou art mine. 

2   When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee:  when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3   For I am the Sovereign thy Almighty, the Set Apart One of Yahuthim/Israel, thy Saviour.  I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4   Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee:  therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5   Fear not:  for I am with thee:  I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6   I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back:  bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7   Even every one that is called by my name:  for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

8   Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.  

9   Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled:   who among them can declare this, and shew us former things?  let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear, and say, It is truth.  

10  Ye are my witnesses, saith the Sovereign, and my servant whom I have chosen:  that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he:  before me there was no Almighty formed, neither shall there be after me.

11   I, even I, am the Sovereign, and beside me there is no saviour.

12   I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange g-d among you:  therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Sovereign, that I am Almighty.   

19   Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20   The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls:  because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

_________________________________

i don't know what other folk 'bout to do...

but this is where i give Him/His Word some PRAISE!!!  as we head on into...



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD


 



 

No comments: