donate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

He is no respecter of persons...



this message was put on my heart this evening...so i thought i would share, in the hopes that it might be a blessing to the next soul.

here's what's so:

He/His Word is no respecter of persons.

i AM a witness that He can/will use anyone that He chooses to;) 

blogging is an effort to diminish the pacing.  'cause when i look around, what i see causes me to pace with nostrils flared.  so, when i say that i write for my life...that is not hyperbole. 

writing helps to put what i see into perspective, as i seek balance.  it is my soul/heart's prayer to be a blessing to the next soul.  more than anything else...i seek to be used of Almighty, that He/His Word might get the Glory.

He knows my heart.

He is all that really matters to me in this Faith walk. 

He is teaching me to allow room for others in my life- after an extended period of being closed off.  i AM doing my best for now, while striving to do better daily.  please pray for me, especially when i fall short, as i for you always.  it is my heart's prayer, to not fall short so often in the future. 

if you must accuse and remind me of my shortcomings, that's fine, too.  Messiah died for my sins, so i won't hold onto 'em.  anyone that would like to hang onto my sins and remind me of them = free will + thanks for the cause to dance.   

i Understand that all souls have an assignment and that only one side wins;)  so it is definitely go for what folk know time...on both sides.
 
______________________

  you know...

this all feels like a beautiful dance and honestly...

sometimes my form is really not what it needs to be;(

folk should know that no one can be harder on me...

than me.

particularly when i wrestle with wrath+ speak off the cuff, unfiltered, straight with no chaser. 

i hate that i battle wrath, with a strong desire to scorch the earth when the devilry is too turned up.

suffice it to say, perfection =  not among my gifts.  though i make no excuses for those fall down moments and/or my gangsta period days. 

falling down. 

lol.

why do i get a mental visual of short sleeved dress shirts, glasses and Michael Douglas whenever i say those words?  lol!   

all jokes aside...i don't want to make the same mistakes again and again.  going in on folk that invite me to go IN all day= all bad.  unless it is a worthwhile battle and my form is on point;)  so i must be wiser as i pick 'em + stay prayed up...

this Truth was pointed out to me by a soul that popped up out of nowhere to be a blessing.  he reminded me of what i had written here:

http://focusedpurpose.blogspot.com/2014/03/speakingworking-it-into-existencecop.html

re-reading it was how i began my day;) 

got things off on the Right foot and i AM SO glad. 

it is my prayer that all that seek Him/His Word will find triple portions of Wisdom, Patience, Faith and the ability to Believe, in Messiah's Name. 

He is no respecter of persons. 

all we have to do is Believe.  that's what's written.  that's what it is...i AM a living witness;)

______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Mark 11:24-26 

24   Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25   And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any:  that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.  

26   But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.   


_____________________

all roads lead back to this for me, Right now, it seems.  forgiveness is a project that is never quite done, it seems. 

some days are better than others.

Almighty has been after me for awhile now.  and i spent a lot of time running from Him/His Word. 

;(

what a waste of time.

that's all i got, looking back.  don't let it happen to you.  find Him early and be wise.  + know that it is never too late as long as we are on this side;)

He showed me something that i wrote in Obedience to His Spirit.  He put it on my heart to share, across- never down-that those seeking Him/His Word might better Understand how to go about it. 

a lot that is undone, is because folk don't know how to go about it or they feel overwhelmed.  at least for me.  so i share with the prayer that it blesses the next one.

i was still running away from Him/His Word, at this time.  on this date, i had run out of gas.  completely;(  that's when He sat me down to write the following:

"dear Yahushua (aka Jesus world wide;)-

i am a sinner.  forgive me my sins and i renounce every spirit that has me bound.  i believe that Yahushua died on the cross for me.  please come into my heart and be my savior."

_____________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

John 3:14-21 

14   And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15   That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.  

16   For Almighty so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  

17   For Almighty sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18  He that believeth on him is not condemned:  but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Almighty.

19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21   But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Almighty.

______________________

the storm has to pass...

if only we Believe and issue the command- then Stand.

i AM a witness.



ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD

 
   

 

No comments: