donate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

everything... is everything...




originally wrote this back on the 10th of this month.  though it seems Right on time today;)  


truly ...

everything is everything...



______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

John 8:31-32 

31   Then said Messiah to those Hebrews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32   And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

______________________

peep the lyrics to the following song, His People/my people...

there is a reason demons have hi jacked music.  which reaches into a person's very soul...

so when ensnared souls like Gaga tell you that we suffer for our Love of music...

folk would do well to Act like they know...she told no lie on that one.

+ she is Real clear about who she worships, too.  if we know what we lookin' at...as it is all up in our faces.

hidden in plain sight, on the regular.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-meaning-lady-gagas-video-g-u-y/

while folk over there @ vigilant's house...peep the Geldof post also.  as/if time permits, i may double back to that topic.  i find the quiet details to be fascinating- with the bold all in your face aspect of things;( 

those not familiar with the oto...might want to get familiar.   there is a homosexual aspect to the whole thing that boggles the mind, so demonic it is in nature...

which according to "the rules"- my even mentioning it = homophobic hater;(

i know the rules.  just as when i started calling out the game some bm are running.

that = bm bashing lesbian.

crosses eyes at the sheer lunacy of it all.

ssshhh!

nope.

when He says Stand + Speak...that's what it is.

pay closer attention to the land of mk'd change agents aka hollyweird.

may the generational victim, Peaches Geldof, rip.   may Almighty bless and save the babies in that scenario. 

some of US Understand what we see.

which is why we can say, with Peace that surpasses all Understanding...

everything is everything...

what is written will be.

full stop. 





Understanding what it is + knowing the Truth = commitment to being about my Father's business...

despite what i think i see.

my instructions are pretty clear...it seems to me.
_______________________

UNIVERSAL LAW:

Matthew 10: 7-22, 25-28, 32-40

7   And as ye go, preach, saying,  The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8   Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils:  freely ye have received, freely give.

9   Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10  Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves:  for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11  And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.  

12  And when ye come into an house, salute it.  

13  And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it:  but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14  And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet,

15  Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16   Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 



17  But beware of men for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18  And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19  But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak:  for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.  

20  For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 

21  And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child;  and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.  

22  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.   



25   It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his sovereign.  If they have called the master of the house beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26   Fear them not therefore:  for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27   What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light:  and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28   And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul:  but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
 

32   Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.  

33   But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34   Think not that I am come to send peace on earth;  I came not to send peace, but a sword.     

35   For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 

36   And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37   He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me:  and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.  

38   And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.  

39   He that findeth his life shall lose it:  and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.  

40  He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.


______________________

everything...

is everything.

indeed.

it is my soul's prayer that He will be with US all as we turn our hearts/behavior to Him/His Word.

it is written...the beginning of Wisdom = the fear/reverence of Yah.

it is my soul's desire + prayer, in Messiah's Name, for each day to find US walking in His Wisdom- knowing- we.can't.lose.

as we head on into...


ONE YAH~ ONE MESSIAH~ ONE WORLD




No comments: